|INTERVIEWING SKILLS TRAINING
Doing well in an interview can be critical to getting the job you want or being accepted to the college you want. Many professionals turn to us for interviewing skills training to gain confidence during employment interviews, college interviews and medical school, residency and fellowship interviews. Let us show you how to:
● Plan for the interview whether it’s by phone, videoconferencing, or in person
● Make a positive first impression
● Communicate effectively with eye contact, handshakes, body language, posture, and more
● Establish an instant rapport
● Speak clearly, with adequate volume
● Make appropriate small talk
● Link your experience to the job you're applying to
● Comfortably talk about yourself and your accomplishments
● Handle unexpected and challenging questions with ease
● Communicate enthusiasm and friendliness
● Ask questions that demonstrate your interest and knowledge
● Manage multiple interviews within the same organization or when being interviewed by a group
● Deliver a presentation successfully when asked to do so as part of the interviewing process
● End the interview by making the equally important positive last impression
"The Speech Coach Company helped immensely in my preparation for a major interview. I learned about my strengths and weaknesses, as well as key strategies to shape the interview and leave a lasting impression. The personal attention and guidance I received has enabled me to be more confident in what can naturally be a stressful setting. In addition, the skills I developed will help me in almost any business situation! If you want to ensure you present yourself in the most professional manner, I strongly recommend utilizing the expertise of the Speech Coach Company."
"I strongly recommend Janelle Winston for job interview training. It got me my new job! Janelle is very supportive and encouraging while assessing what your weaknesses are and making you practice until you get it right!
"Janelle's coaching was extremely helpful. Her cognizance of how speech patterns & affect influence relationship management & negotiation techniques were especially helpful for engineering managers like myself. I certainly would recommend her for anybody who needs to hone their professional communication skills."
— Charles B.
"Janelle's Interviewing Skills Training provided for our son the knowledge, tools and practical skills that enabled him to be prepared and confident for one of the most important transitions in life. He is graduating from Tufts University and we see him now actively pursuing job opportunities with enthusiasm and confidence as he presents himself in the interviewing process. We are happy for him and very thankful to Janelle."
— Mary Jo & Matt Ricketson
“I worked for over ten years in the field of higher education, and like many other Americans in this recession, lost my job last year before Christmas. I was looking for a while and had only a few interviews with no results.
I came to Janelle all stressed-out and wanted to improve my interviewing and job-hunting skills. She pointed out that in addition to interviewing skills, assertiveness, listening, voice and diction skills are a must. We practiced in all the above mentioned areas. Janelle gave me invaluable advice and taught me how to effectively greet the interviewer, ""make small talk" and be a good listener through practice and exercises. This experience helped me to polish my skills from every angle, and in this very tough market I actually just got the job following Janelle's advice.
She is a great coach, caring and compassionate person and I recommend her sessions to anyone who wants to be a successful professional, leader and entrepreneur.”
– Irene, Boston
|Phone: 617-244-5505 · Newton, MA · firstname.lastname@example.org|
© 2002-2009 SpeechCoach Company. Powered by BCN Professional Web Hosting.
Serving individuals and organizations throughout greater Boston, the U.S., and the world.